A Song of Ice & Fire: Stark- Sworn Swords
A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game Stark Sworn Swords.
Some units can be judged on their military skills or strength, but in war, when another army is advancing, loyalty is a much more valuable asset. The Sworn Swords are the bedrock of the strategies of the Stark commanders. They are brave and capable to be sure, but their loyalty to the Direwolf banner can never be questioned. To a man, they would rather perish in battle, than leave one of their brothers behind.
The A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game Stark Sworn Swords unit box contains 12 miniature Sworn Sword figures, one Sworn Sword Unit Attachment, a Movement Tray, and all associated Unit cards. These warriors have waited in the frozen North too long, dreaming of battle. They may not be the best equipped units in the war, but they know that shiny armor and pretty swords alone do not make a soldier.
- Awesome Miniatures - Highly detailed miniatures in four different sculpts make the Stark Sworn Swords look good while they’re cutting down enemy units.
- Brothers in Arms - The Sworn Swords may start the game Banded with another Sworn Sword unit, giving them an advantage when hitting an opponent.
- Fury Rising - With the Stark Fury ability, the Sworn Swords will be able to sacrifice members to make more devastating attacks. A valuable option for Commanders to take advantage of.
- 12 Sworn Swords Miniatures
- 1 Sworn Sword Captain Miniature
- 1 Unit Card
- 1 Attachment Card
- 1 Movement Tray