New Star Wars Darth Vader Lightsaber Cutlery Set Stainless Steel
The only dinner we see Darth Vader attending in "The Empire Strikes Back" is quickly ruined by angry Wookiee roars and a Han Solo being dipped in carbonite. So it's hard to know for sure if Darth Vader eats with fancy lightsaber silverware or if he just consumes smoothies with his helmet on through a straw. But now we can all pretend to be Sith Lords dining in style with this Star Wars Darth Vader Lightsaber Handle Cutlery Set!
The lightsaber set includes a fork, spoon and knife. Each item in the cutlery set is made from stainless steel and plastic, and measures approximately 194-215 millimeters (7.5 to 8.5 inches) by 16.5 millimeters (a little over half an inch).
- Officially Licensed Star Wars Darth Vader™ Lightsaber 3 Piece Cutlery Set - Knife, Fork and Spoon
- Star Wars utensil set inspired by Darth Vader's lightsaber
- Cutlery set includes knife, fork and spoon
- Stainless steel with plastic handles
- May the forks be with you!